Regeneration is the capacity to repair, revitalize and restore original strength and purpose.
A regenerative human culture is healthy, resilient and adaptable; it cares for the planet and it cares for life in the awareness that this is the most effective way to create a thriving future of all of humanity. Daniel Wahl (Designing Regenerative Cultures)
I work closely with decision makers to build human and organizational development solutions to grow stable, healthy and sustainable eco-systems and create benchmarks that measure your positive impacts to employees, stakeholders and the environment.
In my role at DigitalFutures B.U.I.L.D. I conduct research and provide presentations on future scenarios and foresights in emerging technologies, in particular digital asset value exchange and Transformative Technology capabilities. “Transformative technology is hardware- and software-based tools designed to enhance human psychological well-being, cognitive function and physical capabilities.” Margaret Rouse
For any strategic project, there’s an opportunity to revitalize the culture and enable employee enthusiasm for self-reliance, success, wellbeing and performance. I draw upon my skills as systems thinker, positive leadership development professional, and organizational performance designer to bring strategy to life.
As a systems thinker, I have expertise in connecting the dots, design using Life’s Principles from nature, observe outlier patterns, and identify optimum levers for change.
As a positive leadership development professional I apply my experience in designing and implementing strategic human development models, developing educational strategies and curriculum, as well as facilitator and subject matter expert training.
My skills in strategic performance management include enabling alignment to a common vision and mission, outcomes based goals, values alignment and creating agile yet measured structures for scaled implementation.
I bring these three perspectives together to lead strategic and high risk projects in complex, regulated and unionized environments, partnering with executives, senior leadership, investors and key stakeholders to achieve their strategic goals.
Strengths that I bring to projects:
- Agile principles including design thinking and UX
- Culture hacking (including new habits cultivation)
- Transformation Design using life’s principles (based on the BioMimicry model)
- OKR (Objective, Key Results)
- Solutions Focused Thinking
Stategic leadership and organizational development
- Organizational Leadership Development: Facilitate insights and consult on new Leadership and Talent models, development assessment, strategic design, prototyping, implementation roadmap and project as well as change management.
- Executive and senior team Wellbeing and High Performance assessment, experience design, growth strategies, and coaching
- Employee Wellbeing Experience and Performance Management re-engineering, innovations, design, prototyping, roadmaps, change management and project leadership
Strategic project and change leadership
- Strategy design and alignment: vision and mission, goals, value proposition, business modelling, implementation tactics, scaling, and measurement
- Strategic Initiative project leadership, including achievement of scope, costs and resource budgets, internal capacity building and change readiness assessment, adoption and transition strategies and sponsor coalition building
- Transformational communication, ecosystem and community cultivation and partner/sponsorship tactics
Facilitator Training and Accreditation, Community of practice Design
- Revitalizing of leadership, learning and performance management models, methods and practices to animate individual, team and organizational core purpose and culture
- Immersive senior leadership experiences and templates, including introduction to new forms of ecosystem community design and building including new networking technology platforms
- Executive, senior leaders, investor and stakeholder retreat design, preparation, hosting and post retreat continuous psycho-integration