Regeneration is the capacity to repair, revitalize and restore vitality and purpose.
A regenerative human culture is healthy, resilient and adaptable; it cares for the planet and it cares for life in the awareness that this is the most effective way to create a thriving future of all of humanity. Daniel Wahl (Designing Regenerative Cultures)
With any strategic project, there’s an opportunity to revitalize the culture and enable employee enthusiasm for common purpose, success, wellbeing and improved performance. I draw upon my skills as systems thinker, positive leadership development professional, and organizational performance designer to bring strategy to life.
As a systems thinker, I have expertise in connecting the dots in emerging trends, new technologies, transformational design using Life’s Principles, observation of outlier patterns, and ability to identify optimum levers for change.
As a neuro-sciences and positive organizational psychology informed leadership development professional I apply my experience in designing and implementing strategic human potential models, expertise in learning strategies and curriculum, as well as facilitator and subject matter expert training.
My skills in strategic performance management include enabling responsive organizational planning and design, portfolio management and alignment to a common vision and mission, outcomes based goals, values alignment and creating agile yet measured structures for scaled implementation.
I bring these three perspectives together to lead strategic and high risk programs and portfolios in complex, regulated and unionized environments, partnering with executives, senior leadership, investors and key stakeholders to achieve their strategic goals.
Strengths that I bring to projects:
- Agile principles including design thinking and UX
- Culture hacking (including new habits cultivation)
- Transformation Design using life’s principles and serious game design
- OKR (Objective, Key Results)
- Solutions Focused Thinking
Strategy planning, performance and digital transformation leadership
- Strategy planning, design and alignment: vision, purpose and mission, goals, value proposition, business modelling, organizational design, implementation tactics, scaling, and measurement
- Strategic portfolio leadership, including portfolio management, risk management, cost and supplier sourcing, resource budgets, internal capacity building and change readiness assessment, adoption and transition strategies and sponsor coalition building
- Transformational communications, ecosystem and community of practice cultivation and partner/sponsorship tactics
Strategic Leadership and Organizational Development
- Organizational leadership development: Facilitate insights and consult on 21st century leadership branding, governance and talent development models, leadership potential assessment, leadership strategy design, prototyping, community of practice design implementation roadmap and adoption tactics
- Executive and senior team leadership development: strategic team branding and model, team leadership experience design, growth strategies, and coaching
- Employee Performance and Wellbeing Experience: Establish new or re-engineering performance management, employee experience and wellbeing innovation design, incorporation of transformation technologies, prototyping, roadmaps, change management and project leadership
Community of Practice and Habits Change Design
- Community design and building internal and ecosystem capabilities to lead and facilitate collective learning and cultivation of new habits, performance management models, methods and practices to animate individual, team and organizational core purpose and culture
- Internal facilitator, mentor and coach training in immersive senior leadership and employee wellbeing experiences and templates, including introduction to new forms of ecosystem community design and building including transformative technology platforms
- Executive, senior leaders, founder, innovator, investor and stakeholder retreat design, preparation, hosting and post retreat transformative learning integration